a.k.a. what I should’ve written on my airplane 😛
1. SAVE more, WORRY less. SAVE less, WORRY more.
2. STOCKS and INVESTMENTS aren’t just words mommy and daddy should know. 🙂
3. INFLATION is our friend, if we learn to get along.
4. It’s not bad to DREAM, but then we should not just dream, but ACT on that dream.
5. If you’ll learn to handle LESS, then you’ll learn to handle MANY.
6. It’s important to learn how to BALANCE cost and efficiency (as seen in the tower activity)
7. Sometimes when you have too MUCH ice breaker games, you won’t really be BREAKING THE ICE. 😉
8. CHAMP. C-commitment H-hardwork A-attitude M-motivation P-prayerfulness.
9. Treat yourself ONCE in a while after having saved your money.
10. Gratification comes when buying something with money one has saved on his own. 🙂