Colleen Elise A. Yu
0929-320-4573 | 740-1806 | email@example.com
Interested to pursue a position as staff writer for Vantage.
Ateneo de Manila University
AB Communication (2016)
Project LAAN Inc.
Associate Vice President for Internals (June 2014- Present)
Deputy for Monitoring and Evaluations (June 2013-March 2014)
• As Associate Vice President for Internals, currently responsible for the pre and post event evaluation of the organization’s events, editing of project proposals, and construction of quarterly organization progress reports
• As Deputy for Monitoring and Evaluations, edited project proposals, wrote narrative reports about the organization’s events, conducted post event-evaluations of the organization’s events and wrote quarterly progress reports about the organization’s events.
Alay Ni Ignacio
English III Tutor (April 2013- June 2013)
• Conducted classroom lectures in third year English for the summer school students from the different partner high schools of Alay Ni Ignacio
• Corrected and edited student requirements related to the subject: essays, reflection papers, poems and the like
Ateneo Orientation Seminar 2013: Layag
Secretariat Committee Core Team Member (April 2013-June 2013)
• Procured freshman student lists from the Office of Admission and Aid
• Secured brochures from the different offices to be included in the O-Kit of the freshmen
• Organized freshman student lists into block lists for use during OrSem proper
• Aided freshmen with school office related concerns during the event itself
• Provided assistance for the Lost and Found booth during the event itself
Tsinoy National Convention (December 2013)
Liyab: 8th NCR-Wide Journalism Training Seminar (September 2010)
SKILLS & INTERESTS
I am not simply passionate, yet action-driven as well. Fluent in American English, Mandarin and Filipino, and can converse in American English, Mandarin and Filipino. I am proficient in MS Office, and am very much open to learning other programs including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. I enjoy watching television shows and films, blogging, cooking, listening to the Beatles and writing poetry. My drive to put my passion for writing into action pushes me to do nothing but my very best. My experience working with non-government organizations that advocate for health equity and education have given me a unique perspective of society, a point of view that I hope to utilize for the better during my time as a staff writer.